Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Social Link Up

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!

Let's be honest ... I only cared about two things for this football festivity:

1. Watching the beginning where Alicia Keys sang the National Anthem 
(and I missed it because we were late to our friend's party!)
and then watching Beyonce shake it during half time ... 


and HOT DAYUM did she shake it! 


Girl has got major talent!
 Love watching her ... she totally rocked it. 
Best half time show since Janet and Justin ha and we all know how that ended ;) 

2. Hanging out with my friends and eating yummy snacks ha!


 PS. I'm cheating on Chris ... that is my boyfriend Mack I'm holding ;) 
So freaking cute. And he loves his Aunt Dana <3 

Time for a little Sunday Social 
Go link up with Neely and Ashley! 

Click HERE link up... 


1. If you were stuck on an island what are the two material items you would want to have?

I would have my cell phone (no brainer, duh) and my blue bucket of Blistex Chapstick
(bucket is what I call the little thing you dip your finger in, Chris makes fun of me ha)
 because I can not go without that, especially on an island, in the sun, ha. 


2. What are two TV shows you’d watch over and over?

Easy Peasy ... Teen Mom 2 and Pretty Little Liars
Could watch them on repeat for days haha



3. If your house was on fire, what two things aside from family/pets would you grab?

This one is sensitive because I unfortunately know several people who actual had house fires these past few months and they are awful, horrible accidents :( So without sounding insensitive, I would have to say I would grab my God Box, which is a box that holds special things like notes, my mamaw's Bible, etc. that I keep in our room ... and then also my engagement ring if I didn't already have it on. If I did, then I would grab my laptop so I could save all the million pictures on there! 

4. What are your two most favorite articles of clothing?

This is cruel ha. Two? Ahhh.
 I guess probably my Frye Boots and then either my Burberry Quilted Jacket or my Marmot bubble vest, oh or a soft Yale tshirt that I have had for like 10 years that has 18 holes in it now ha. 
(Don't you like how I totally didn't follow the rules and only list two things? Impossible.) 

(I actually have it on right now and noticed after I typed that haha!)

5. What are two movies in the past year you have seen you would recommend to us?

I am not a huge movie watcher, especially lately because I haven't really had the time :( 
I did watch a boy movie with Chris that even though I was scared, I really liked ... Act of Valor. I liked it because the guys in the movie weren't actors they were real navy seals. It was good! 


I also can't believe I am saying this because I HATE fake/weird/sci-fi movies with a passion, 
but I did really enjoy the Hunger Games 


"May the odds be ever in your favor!"
Hahaha, couldn't resist myself ;)

6. What are your two biggest guilty pleasures?

Chris could answer these in a mili-second .... ha
Shopping and Reality TV, without a doubt. 

Have a great week!
Tomorrow I will be recapping the weekend inbetween my busy day of a lunch appointment, a closing, writing a contract with a new buyer, and then doing a walk thru! 

Xo,
post signature

4 comments:

  1. I answered with Hunger Games too! I haven't heard of Act of Valor before, but now I'm curious. I'll have to add it to the list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Beyonce did rock it and PLL is one of my fave shows too! I haven't seen that kind of blistex before, may have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No longer waiting to become well-known at this time. Buy Facebook Followers as a method to gain status and recognition on the internet in a shorter duration. facebook followers

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and questions!
Thank you so much for following :)