Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Some Videos for your Tuesday

HELLO FRIENDS!

I recently saw both of these videos and loved them both soooo much that I wanted to share!
The first one they actually showed part of at church several weeks ago and then I saw it again and showed Chris, we cracked up! ... it's great... take a look...
(Don't forget to pause the playlist at the bottom!)

hahahahah that is great. love it.
Second, I have seen some awesome videos of proposals... but Emily (assistant/bff) sent me this one and it is so cute! I cried, laughed, and then watched it again lol it's great.

Ok how creative was he?? Oh my! That took a lot of planning... Love it!

Tonight I am making the crockpot ribs again... we loved them last time... the recipe was so easy!


Ingredients are:
1.5 tbsp sweet paprika (3tbsp)
1 tbsp light brown sugar, lightly packed (2 tbsp)
1/8 tsp cayenne pepper (1/4 tsp)
S&P to taste (about 1 tsp each is what I used)
2 lbs pork (baby) back ribs (6 lbs) - leave the membrane on the ribs to help hold them together
1 cup barbecue sauce (3 cups)
Vegetable oil spray.
 
Click HERE for the full recipe!
 
I also am doing a little Pinterest surprise for Chris for 12 days of Christmas! :)
I will have to tell after I have already done today's in case he stumbles upon this little bloggy before I get to do it!
 
Happy Tuesday!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. The proposal video.. aww to sweet!! Love it!!


    http://meggie-lifeasiknowit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and questions!
Thank you so much for following :)