Sunday, August 7, 2011

One for the Guys...

This is officially a guy's post (sorry ladies, but you will prob laugh too!) lol

They showed this video at church this weekend... and I don't care who you are... this is funny!

Check out this prayer from a recent Nascar Race :)
(before you watch, scroll all the way to the bottom of this page and hit pause on my playlist)

 
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I love that!
 
I think I love it so much because you just can't help but think of another prayer when you watch it...

Hope you laughed as hard as Chris and I did when we first saw it!
Have a good week!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Love that prayer! It's hilarious. We have laughed at it over and over again in my house. My fave part is the 'thank you for my smokin' hot wife tonight, Lisa!' 2 things: #1- only in NASCAR #2 only in the south. Gotta love it!

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom DVR'd this to show me and then I saw them play it at church tonight! You musta been there too! haha Soo hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw this the other night and I think it's great! Especially because he really was being sincere in his prayer...No reading from a script for him! I think it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and questions!
Thank you so much for following :)