Monday, June 6, 2011

Pieces of the Peddicords... Finally Married!! :)

This weekend Chris and I had the priviledge of attending a beautiful wedding for my friends/clients Dana & Michael :) Also known as, follow me here, Frankie's girlfriend, Bean's... mom and dad! Ha!
Ignore my weirdo face, but this is the only picture I could find of the two love birds :)

 
The wedding was just so beautiful... here are lots of fun pics from the night!
 
So dang cute... a "Blessing Tree" for the Bride & Groom. Loved it!

Loved this cake... you know how I am with cakes ha and this one was BEAUTIFUL. period.

Love the floral arrangements.... absolutely perfect!

Cute Wedding Party doing their entrance dance :) Loved the green dresses!
 
Me and my Handsome Fella ;) Picked out that tie all on his own, bless his heart! So cute!
First Dance :) How amazing is the back of that dress? Wow!

GENIUS idea... a basket full of flip flops for us ladies who wore shoes for looks and not comfort ha!
My friends and wonderful clients who just became 1st Time Home Owners :) Andrew & Ashley!
(AMAZING testimonial to come soon from them...sweetest thing I have ever read, seriously!)
The two Dana's :) What a beautiful bride! Love her! :)


Love the all girls pic :)

<3 
Sweet little PinkLouLou

Nathan Tyler.... friends since 5th grade... makes me feel old ha :)
 
So Cute! Leah and the life of the party, AKA, Jed :)
 
Why do I only see you two at weddings? This is a SERIOUS problem lol :) 
 
 
Pretty Little Ladies :)
 
Miss Ellen & her BF, "soon to be a new homeowner", Kevin! lol Boy can cut a rug on the dance floor :)

And of course a couple funnies...
 
Out of control these groomsmen dancers were I tell ya! ;)

Possibly my fave pic of the night... double fisted Shades of Gray... haha love it Caroline! <3 XO

What a night! So fun! Congrats to the Bride and Groom!
Happy Honeymooning in Mexico :)

post signature

2 comments:

  1. LOVE all the pics girly! Thanks for capturing! LOVED seeing you! Chris and Chris. HAHA still laughing. xoxo what are you and Chris doing this weekend?? We might be playing by the pool at my big sissies ;) I'll text you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE her dress! Y'all are all so cute! Looks like a BEAUTIFUL wedding!! PS-that cake is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and questions!
Thank you so much for following :)