Thursday, May 26, 2011

Re: RHWNJ from last blog :)

Looks like I saw this feud coming haha... look what I stumbled upon at the grocery this morning....

Excuse the yuck pic, my phone camera is not the best :(

The skinny on it is pretty much what I said yesterday... Teresa let the fame of the show go to her head, when her sister-in-law, Melissa, was asked to be on the show, she got mad and jealous and didn't want the spotlight to be on anyone else but her. So it has started a fight with their family and friends. Just thought it was kind of funny ... and that for those of you who are watching the show, you might have to run out and grab you the new Life & Style issue :)

PS. For those of you who watched the Bachelor and obsessed with Miss Emily like I did, I'm not so sure what to believe on this article...? I think I am still in denial of who she really is as a person lol she has me snowed! Poor Brad! :(

Happy Thursday!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh Teresa... I miss her flipping table days when she was semi grounded. PS- I am completely obsessed with RHNJ this season.
    PSS- Have you heard they are completely replacing RHNY? Seriously happy about that if its true :)
    PSSS- Why dont they come here and film us?? Seriously baffles me why we havent been approached?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and questions!
Thank you so much for following :)