Sunday, May 29, 2011

A guest post from Frankie :)

Such a big weekend, I had to break up the bloggy posts into a couple different ones haha
This, however, totally deserves it's own post anyhow :) A guest post from... Frankie!

Yesterday, I woke up and wanted to go on a Field Trip...

"Mommm take me somewhere today Puhhleasee!"

So what is a good mother to do? Take her baby with her on errands of course! Love my mom!

This time instead of my usual spot in the carseat, I decided to sit in the back window like a cat hahaha??

Off to Lowes we go... I love it there, I always see someone I know!
 Plus my two fave uncles work there, lol  :)


What a good boy, right in the buggy guarding my mom's purse! :)
 (Yes I say buggy, chris makes fun of me, what else is it called? a cart? doesn't sound as cute!?)

After almost 3 hours at Lowes buying goods for the flip house... I am dying of a thirst when we get back in the car, so what else is there to do besides drink my mom's ice water .. duh!!
So Spoiled!

We get back home... and I believe I got the best present of the day!!! Perfect for Summer!

Bahahahaha A Baby Frankie Pool :)
Love it!

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!
XO - Frankie
post signature

2 comments:

I love reading your comments and questions!
Thank you so much for following :)