Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Greatest Marriage Proposal EVER!

So I didn't have time today for a "real" bloggy post, but I did want to share this... I just watched this youtube video that I saw from a friend post on Facebook and literally think it is the greatest thing I have EVER watched... So sweet!

What's even better is after the video, I was reading the comments and one guy wrote "all men from this point forward are f*cked" hahaha pardon the french, but that is funny! Love this video. A must see!

Don't forget to pause my playlist so you can watch the video!
Happy Tuesday Friends!



post signature

3 comments:

  1. OMG. I am sitting here with my sister and we are both crying! Most precious thing I have EVER seen. I am stealing. Thanks SO much for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that was *awesome*! I am seriously sitting here crying...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and questions!
Thank you so much for following :)